cherry_bone


Moderator
Joined Mar 6 2010
Actions
General Info

FEMALE

Friends (34)

Site Memberships

SAMTON NETWORK

Recent Activity
About Me

7th grade, Texas y'all, Yolo, YMCMB, bassnectar, Weezer, Skrillex, Deadmau5, Knife party, Any dubstep (;

You like water? Then you already like 75% of me

write a number in a comment

1= i hate you

2=i don't like you

3=i like you a bit

4=i like you

5=i love you as friend

6=i love you

7=i love you very much

8=i would marry you

9=you are the hottest ever

10=i love your style

♥I'm a brunette and I'm a cutie, mess with me and I'll kick ur booty. Redheads are smart, blondes are cool, well think again.......cuz brunettes RULE

◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼dangit. i dropped my bag of doritos

☐ Single

☐ Taken

☑ Unable to fall in love with normal people due to too many perfect celebrities/fictional characters

95% of all girls would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on the roof of a skyscraper ready to jump. Copy this to your profile if you would be the other 5% sitting in a lawn chair, eating popcorn, and screaming "JUMP, JUMP, JUMP!!"

If you have any questions just ask!

Post a Comment

Oops!

Oops, you forgot something.

Oops!

The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

You must be a member to comment on this page. Sign In or Register

82 Comments

Reply Lilly Jay
5:22 PM on August 2, 2012 
10000 for your rate thing:)
Reply Grego-Lego
3:07 PM on June 20, 2012 
You should play the word game on the forum here's the link:
http://samton.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/7810917-word-game?
next=
Reply spike
2:44 PM on March 7, 2012 
8 and 9
Reply Carlie
7:35 PM on February 17, 2012 
Hey!!! What's haven't talked in a while so Hey!! Lol!
Reply Carlie
2:50 AM on January 2, 2012 
5 I pick 5
Reply Carlie
2:50 AM on January 2, 2012 
Lol luv ur profile I would definitely be the other 5%
Reply Carlie
4:56 PM on December 30, 2011 
Good luck to you to !!!!!!!
Reply Carlie
11:14 PM on December 29, 2011 
Hey how r u samton prz if we haven't even voted yet? Ooooo nvm
Reply Grego-Lego
6:58 PM on December 29, 2011 
yeah, i used google.....lol.
Reply Grego-Lego
6:21 PM on December 29, 2011 
yeah, most of them are on my ipod. except that Sir-Mix-A-Lot song
Reply Grego-Lego
6:02 PM on December 29, 2011 
the re-election is on january 1st.
Reply Grego-Lego
5:42 PM on December 29, 2011 
hey!
Reply Lilly Jay
4:47 PM on December 29, 2011 
Lol, hey u should check out my book. Links on guestbook.
Reply Lilly Jay
4:08 PM on December 29, 2011 
N2m u?
Reply Lilly Jay
4:06 PM on December 29, 2011 
Heeeeey!
Reply Lilly Jay
1:27 PM on December 29, 2011 
Girl were u been?
Reply Lilly Jay
9:05 PM on December 12, 2011 
heeeeeeeeeey check out my blog on samton and check out my book
Reply SASHS348
8:50 PM on October 27, 2011 
Im so dorky that I turned around :(
Reply Carlie
11:23 AM on October 23, 2011 
ur pic iz awesome! ke$ha is awesome so is nicki manaj!
Reply Lilly Jay
9:54 AM on June 17, 2011 
yeah i get it thx any ways